Thursday, June 28, 2018

Book Review for The Priestesses of Levet

I missed out my scheduled date to provide a review for The Priestesses of Levet. Finally, here's my review. I hope you all will enjoy! To check out the main post on The Priestesses of Levet, click here.
THE PRIESTESSES OF LEVET
Victoria Lynn Osborne
The Priestesses of Levet

My Review

Rating: 5 stars
The Priestesses of Levet provides an awesome mystery--just who are killing the priestesses and why? Jason and Mortyiene are the investigators of the Library, and since the priestesses are killed in the new rooms of the Library, they're called in to investigate. As the mystery evolves, it seems the villain has a personal grudge against Jason. Just who is doing this? And why priestesses?
Victoria Lynn Osborne creates an awesome world where the Library creates new rooms in response to needs. Wow, imagine that! Her amazing world is full of magic and enchanters, sorcerers and necromancers, and dragons. Yet, there's also a logical system in place, like we see a trial toward the end, such as what you'd see in legal dramas. Her writing is sparse and leaves you to fill in the blanks with your imagination, but she gives enough narration to guide readers.
Toward the end, we even have a surprising twist that takes this book to a whole new level. Though I enjoyed this book, I think it would've been more enjoyable if I'd read the first two books.

0 comments :

Post a Comment